Young girl almost got blind after using too much gadgets

Ad Blocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Nowadays, it is a common sight to see kids playing with smartphones or tablets. These gadgets are provides a good distraction in keeping kids quiet and behave.

While this is helpful for buy parents, there are also hidden dangers that your child might be exposed to if they use these devices too much.

blank

A dad shared a sad fate of his daughter who almost got blind after using too much gadgets.

Dachar Nuysticker Chuayduang shared photos of his 4-year-old daughter taken after surgery.

blank

Chuayduang narrated that his daughter started using gadgets as early as age 2. He would let her use his iPad and smartphone for hours on end.

His kid would even get angry when he tries to get the gadgets. In the end, he would give in to his daughter tantrums.

blank

All the while of silence, his daughter began to develop problems with her eyesight. They noticed that she would squinting her eyes, then later developed ‘lazy eyes’ or amblyopia.

Lazy eye is a vision development disorder in which an eye fails to achieve normal visual acuity, even with prescription eyeglasses or contact lenses.

blank

However, even with this vision problems, Chuayduang continued to let his child use gadgets. As her conditioned worsened, they finally brought her to an eye doctor.

blank

At a tender age of 4, his daughter had to undergo eye surgery to correct her vision problems. The child was close to getting blind!

Chuaydung hopes that this would be a lesson to all parents who let their kids use too much gadgets.

READ: HOMELESS MOM AND SON BITTERSWEET PHOTO PLAYING BY THE ROAD TOUCHES NETIZENS’ HEARTS

Manila Papers